This Home has been re-born & is ready for your Family to Enjoy. NEW, appliances, light fixtures, ceiling fans, plugs & switches, Entry doors, flooring, interior & exterior paint, HVAC, and more. Basement is painted, ready for your pool table!! Large LR, space for your Dining room table or use the Optional DR off the Kitchen. ( Could be a 3rd Bedroom is needed) Your Bathroom has been remodeled with tiled walls over the tub, New vanity, laminate floors & linen cabinet. Enjoy outdoor time, relaxing on your Front porch or side deck. Attached 2 car garage Plus detached garage. Corner Shady lot. Rich Hill is home to the Famous 4th of July Celebration. Give us a call to view your next home!!!
Single Family, Other
1,140 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
1,140 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Formal,Liv/Dining Combo
- In Basement
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,140 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Built-In Electric Oven
- Gas Heat. .
- Full, Inside Entrance
- Storm Window(s), Wood Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s), Painted Cabinets, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached, Detached, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side.
- Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Storm Doors. City Lot, Corner Lot, Treed.
I-49 South, Rich Hill exit, Right on Walnut st to property on the Left
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price