Discover your dream home nestled on a cul-de-sac, just moments away from the picturesque shores of Smithville Lake. This exceptional 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom residence offers the perfect blend of tranquility and luxury living.Imagine lazy summer afternoons spent by the sparkling heated pool, adjacent to the pool, a private walking trail awaits, offering an opportunity to unwind and connect with nature right in your own backyard.This property offers more than just a house"it's a lifestyle. Discover a home where the beauty of Smithville Lake is just a stone's throw away, and where the joy of a private pool and a tranquil walking trail can be yours to enjoy. Act fast and make this dream home yours today!
Single Family, Traditional
2,252 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- Main Level
- Eat-in Kitchen,Kitchen Island
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,706 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 546 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator
- Carpet, Wood
- Electric Heating. .
- Insulated Windows
- 1. Living Room, Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached, Garage Faces Front.
- Pool Description
- In Ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
north on hwy 169, east one hwy W, turn left onto Harbor Dr, turn right onto NE 197th Ct, turn left onto NE 197th Place, house is on the left.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price