If you are looking for a hunter's paradise, welcome home! Heavily wooded 40 acres m/l with trails, large ranch home, and stream located just 1/2 mile off of pavement. Teeming with deer, turkeys, bald eagles, and other wildlife right at your backdoor, and sometimes your front door. Trails allow easy access to all areas of the property. Nestled in the woods, a 3000 sq ft ranch with three bedrooms, and two and a 1/2 baths that allows for wildlife and sunset viewing from the 600 sq ft covered deck, above ground pool, or from your walk out basement patio. Home features open living/dining/ kitchen area with an updated kitchen with new cabinets, tile backsplash, granite countertops, and stainless appliances, including an under counter beverage refrigerator all staying with the property. Large master located on first floor with large master suite including double vanity, and large linen closet. Laundry is also located on the main floor, as well as half bath. Walk out basement features large family room, pool table, two bedrooms, full bath, and three separate storage/storm shelters. Large covered patio on this level features a porch swing and 8 person hot tub. Home also features an oversized two car garage for lots of additional storage. Property also includes a 90 X 50 outbuilding with concrete floors, electrical, and wood stove. Property can be converted to propane if future owner would prefer. Also, internet fiber will be installed in the area in the near future. Additional acreage is available for an additional price if interested which includes a small area of leased agriculture land, and a stocked pond. City water runs to that acreage as well.Measurements and taxes are approx. and should be verified by the buyer.
Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
3,046 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
3,046 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Kit/Dining Combo,Kit/Family Combo
- Laundry Room, Main Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,446 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,600 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Built-In Electric Oven, Stainless Steel Appliance(s), Under Cabinet Appliance(s), Washer
- Tile, Carpet
- Electric Heating. .
- Egress Window(s), Finished, Full, Walk Out
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vacuum, Custom Cabinets, Kitchen Island, Painted Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side.
- Covered Deck, Covered Patio
- Above Ground
- Pool Description
- Above Ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hot Tub. Acreage, Treed, Wooded.
From Ottawa, head south on US-59 Highway.Turn east on Rock Creek Road, and continue until you get to Tennessee Drive, turn south, and follow road around curve. Curve back east, and driveway is on the south side of road.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price