Quality abounds in this custom built home designed by Wolfgang Trost! Extremely private cul-de-sac. Super energy efficient home on the 9th Fairway of Blue Hills Golf Course. 4,500 square feet of splendor! 3 dry-stacked stone fireplaces with heatilators. Finished walk-out lower level. Master suite with fireplace, double portico balconies and private deck. Kitchen designed with over $80,000 of custom Birch wood cabinets and Walnut parquet flooring. Hot tub solarium with skylights and tile floor. 1st floor guest suite. This home is spectacular!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
4,502 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Blue Hills East
4,502 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Upper Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,154 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,348 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Down Draft, Exhaust Hood, Refrigerator
- Carpet, Wood
- Other. Heat Pump.
- Finished, Full, Walk Out
- 3. Basement, Great Room, Heat Circulator, Master Bedroom.
- Appliances, Lighting, Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Pantry, Vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, Garage Door Opener.
- Wood, Frame
- Deck, Covered Deck
- Wood Shingle, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Adjoin Golf Fairway, Cul-De-Sac.
Wornal to 128th St. Turn West. Private cul-de-sac
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price