This stunning 1 1/2 story renovated home features 4 bedrooms, 2 full and 1 half bathrooms. You can't build this home at this price. A complete remodel with so much charm, stunning 10 foot high ceilings, large windows, an open concept kitchen with quartz counter tops, tile backsplash, soft close drawers, generous storage, 2 year old stainless steel appliances, a huge island and large bay window! Main floor is home to a half bath, the master suite with a walk in closet and beautiful full master bathroom with tiled shower. The additional 3 bedrooms and 2nd full bathroom are on the 2nd level, each offering plenty of living space. The back sunroom has a washer and dryer, provides a large pantry area and would make a wonderful space for a home office. Back deck overlooks a huge backyard.
Single Family, Traditional, 1-1/2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,800 sq. ft
1,800 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Eat-In Kitchen
- Main Level, Off The Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,800 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Built-In Electric Oven, Free-Standing Electric Oven, Stainless Steel Appliance(s), Washer
- Tile, Carpet
- Electric Heating. .
- Crawl Space, Inside Entrance
- Appliances, HVAC, Insulation, Roof, Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s), Kitchen Island, Painted Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- Off Street.
- Deck, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- City Limits, City Lot, Corner Lot.
I49 South to Adrian 18 Highway exit. Turn West and then North on Old 71 Highway to first stop sign. Home is on the SW corner of Old 71 Highway and Main Street.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price