This cute Roeland Park charmer will steal your heart! Designer colors throughout home and a crisp white kitchen complete with the cutest banquette and vintage stove, high-end quartz countertops and subway tile backsplash! (super cool vintage stove and newer SS refrigerator & beer fridge in garage & mounted tv's are included in sale) Darling covered porch easy to screen in overlooks fenced private backyard with veggie garden backs to greenspace and neighborhood park! Turn-Key in HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER Roe Manor Heights neighborhood with towering trees and meandering sidewalks whether you want to walk your dog or go for a run or just want to go for a walk to enjoy this idealic charming neighborhood just a stone's throw from numerous restaurants, unique shops and more!
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,440 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Roe Manor Heights
1,440 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Eat-In Kitchen,Formal
- In Basement
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,440 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Built-In Electric Oven
- Tile, Wood
- Other. Forced Air.
- Inside Entrance, Unfinished, Stone/Rock
- 1. Living Room, Masonry.
- Additional Interior Features
- All Window Cover, Ceiling Fan(s), Painted Cabinets, Pantry, Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached, Built-In, Garage Faces Front.
- Metal, Other
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Johnson Drive west to Ash Drive just west of Roe
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price