Discover your dream home in the sought-after Rockwell Estates. This exquisite Atrium Split property features 3 spacious bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and a newly finished basement, offering endless possibilities. The open floor plan seamlessly connects a beautiful kitchen, a generous family room, and a dining area. Step onto the deck for scenic backyard views, complete with access to a charming patio for all your entertaining needs. Enjoy the convenience of community amenities, including a pool and a nearby walking trail. Embrace a life of comfort and style in this stunning home.
Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
2,140 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room, Lower Level
- Eat-in Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,598 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 542 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Built-In Electric Oven, Washer
- Carpet, Wood
- Electric, Attic Fan
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Finished, Sump Pump
- 1. Family Room, Gas, Gas Starter.
- Therapeutic Whirlpool.
- Additional Interior Features
- Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Ceiling Fan(s), Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Front.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- City Lot, Cul-De-Sac.
Rt 291 north to Salisbury Rd, east to Jones Rd, north to 6th Terr N, east to Rockwell Ave, north to Glenview Ct, then north to address. Property is on the east.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price