Charming reverse 1.5 story home located close to GEHA & Arrowhead stadium! This home offers 2 beds, 1 bath & 1 car garage + it features hardwood floors under the carpet throughout the house, formal dining room & eat in kitchen area. The exterior is low maintenance steel siding w/a fully fenced backyard + oversized driveway for parking. This is a second owner home who has looked after it for the last 52 years since it was constructed 59 years ago. Don't miss your opportunity to checkout this home while you can, call today for a private showing!
Single Family, Traditional
1,300 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
1,300 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen,Kit/Family Combo
- In Basement
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 900 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 400 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Built-In Electric Oven, Washer
- Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Gas Heat. .
- Finished, Full, Garage Entrance
- Storm Window(s), Wood Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s), Fixer Up, Prt Window Cover, Stained Cabinets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Front.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- City Limits, City Lot, Level.
From I-435 & Raytown Rd., head Southeast on Raytown Rd. to E. 53rd St and turn left. Take E. 53rd St. to Pittman Rd., and turn left. Take first left onto E. 51st Ter., left on Overton Ave, home on left side of street.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price