CALL THIS HOUSE HOME! Beautifully updated raised ranch/split entry home. Newly stained hardwood floors throughout main level that compliments all the updates. New thermal windows installed. Kitchen has been revamped with new cabinets, granite counters, fixtures, appliances and tile floors in kitchen. Carpeted basement family room with fireplace. Foundation repairs that include a sump pump and moisture barrier (see supplements for details). Large Master Suite with plenty of closet space and updated bathroom. Oversized 2 car garage with plenty of room for tools, workbenches or storage. Shed is clean and spacious with loft storage. Easily accessible to 435, 71 hwy. Just down the street from Cerner. Raytown Schools.
Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
1,697 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,697 Sq. Ft. (approx)
South Middle School
Detailed Room Information
- Dryer Hookup-Ele, In Basement
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,265 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 432 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Built-In Electric Oven
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Gas Heat. .
- Inside Entrance, Sump Pump, Walk Out
- Thermal Windows, Wood Windows
- 1. Basement.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, Garage Faces Side.
- Wood, Brick
- Deck, Covered Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner Lot.
435 to 87th St. East on 87th St and continue past James A Reed Rd. 2 blocks past Elm on North Corner of 87th & Crescent. Driveway faces 87th.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price