HONEY, STOP THE CAR! STRIKING updates in this 3 bedroom, 1 bath home that needs a new family. This house boasts beautiful hardwood floors and woodwork throughout! Freshly painted. Updated kitchen with new hardware. A full bathroom that has been completely renovated. New lighting and ceiling fans. Off the kitchen dining room is a brand new slider door that leads out to a huge back deck and fenced-in yard. Downstairs has a family room with new carpet. New furnace and AC. You'll love all the space here! The exterior has an abundance of shrubs and trees. This home feels so inviting & warm. You do not want to miss this one! It is a gem!
Single Family, Traditional
1,326 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,326 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Country Kitchen
- In Basement
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 926 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 400 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Hood, Refrigerator, Free-Standing Electric Oven
- Vinyl, Wood
- Electric, Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. .
- Inside Entrance, Walk Up
- Additional Interior Features
- All Window Cover, Ceiling Fan(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Front.
- Lot Dimensions
- 65 X 143
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Storm Doors. City Limits, Treed.
87th Street to Elm. South to 90th Terrace and west to home on the right.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price